With our unique tailored search, we get it right every time.
It is no secret that Education sector often faces huge recruitment and retention challenges.
One of the reasons being is that it is a very candidate driven market and often fully qualified experienced candidates need significant reasons to take on a new opportunity. With years of specialised recruitment experience across Education and Public Sector, we truly understand the individual needs of each school and their growth strategy. Partner with Academic Talent, together we can achieve great results.
We believe that we are distinctive in our approach to providing Academic Talents to schools across all levels because we successfully combine these core factors.
- Our passion
- United Vision
- Transparent approach
- Advice that is honest and appropriate
Academic Talent search is the only search you will need to grow your dream team.
It ensures our staffs are perfectly matched with the right settings. Our commitment to candidates and clients does not end when a placement is made as we are focused on the long-term growth and development.
- Arranging a visit at the school
- School’s background, achievements and successes
- School structure and team culture
- Number of positions
- Future plans
- Location: Sites, travel required
- Skills and experience
- Qualifications and educational background
- Senior leadership engagement: who and where
- Goals and objectives
- School insight
- Job specification
- Benefits and career opportunities
- Awards/ Ofsted review
- Leadership team involved in hiring process
- Interview/ trial stages and structure
- What will the candidates be assessed on
- Reviewing CVs
- Telephone screening
- Meet the candidates
- Interview candidates in accordance to job in detail
- Vetting (DBS check/ Update service/ x2 References)
- Suitability for the position (for both candidate and client)
- Suitability to the school and team culture (for both client and candidate)
- Full CVs of candidates shortlisted
- Coversheet with detailed notes of suitability
- Vetting documents
- Discuss and deliver feedback
- Create a shortlist for next stage if applicable
- Select candidate
- Discuss with client offer details, package, benefits and start date
- Ensure we are making the best offer to the candidate
- Advise candidate through the process
- Confirm start date
- Send all the vetting documents to HR
- Regular contact with candidates and client
- Assisting with any onboarding and checks needed
- Referrals and recommendation